Traveling out of country and just returned on the 5th received voicemail upon my entry back into US for phone service was not available. Placed a call today on 9/6 to make a payment and was immediately informed that we reached out to you to avoid the late fee the was applied to your account today.

I requested if the late fee can be waived due to being out of country and my card on file was blocked due to fraudulent activity. However the response I received from Sarah and Ashley was the worst customer service I have experienced - they were rude not helpful with providing a resolution. I was informed it was AGAINST THEIR POLICY to WAIVE FEES. I asked is this policy in the contract - response NO but it is my STORE SO WE DO NOT WAIVE the $20 fee.

I asked is there a corporate number that I can call. I was told they DO NOT have to provide the corporate number you can google it yourself. I requested her lat name and Ashley stated I DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE OUT MY LAST NAME FOR I'M THE ONLY ASHLEY at the LAKE ST Aurora location. Google Life storage corporate and the 800-800-3456 automatically redirects to the local life storage office your phone is nearby.

I even called the NY number and the person who answered the phone was Sarah and I asked what location is this and she stated it was the Aurora location. It's unfortunate that I was not able to get in touch with the corporate office to discuss the rudeness of their Aurora Location on Lake Street Managers and how they treat a customer.

Review about: Uncle Bobs Customer Care.

Comments