1.4
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of storage service from Uncle Bobs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Uncle Bobs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uncle Bobs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Uncle Bobs?

Comments

Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Executive Moving and Storage and CSI Pros what a Joke! Executive Moving And Storage "We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better. They..." Read more Extra Space Storage - Not allowing customers Gate access: Extra Space Storage "...When I arrived at 2:00 pm on Friday 8/25 one day before the storm was expected to hit the Houston area, this facility had a sign up that stated we..." Read more Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more