Uncle Bobs never open when it's convenient!
You can never access your stuff when you need too!If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l.
They suck! I will be getting our thinges and moving to a place where as long as you have door code you can access your things! What is the freaking purpose of having a code if you cannot use it to access your things after hours!?!?! I mean most people work for crying out loud!
*** you have to leave work early just to take something or get something from storage! Uncle Bobs gets two thumbs down!
My mother-n-law found me and my wife this storage unit before we moved to Montgomery and here we are!They will not be getting another red dime from me and my wife that's for sure!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Never open when convenient!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Opening Hours
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."