Uncle Bobs never open when it's convenient!
You can never access your stuff when you need too!If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l.
They suck! I will be getting our thinges and moving to a place where as long as you have door code you can access your things! What is the freaking purpose of having a code if you cannot use it to access your things after hours!?!?! I mean most people work for crying out loud!
*** you have to leave work early just to take something or get something from storage! Uncle Bobs gets two thumbs down!
My mother-n-law found me and my wife this storage unit before we moved to Montgomery and here we are!They will not be getting another red dime from me and my wife that's for sure!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Never open when convenient!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Opening Hours
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."