Montgomery, Alabama
Featured Not resolved
Additional Services

You can never access your stuff when you need too!If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l.

They suck! I will be getting our thinges and moving to a place where as long as you have door code you can access your things! What is the freaking purpose of having a code if you cannot use it to access your things after hours!?!?! I mean most people work for crying out loud!

*** you have to leave work early just to take something or get something from storage! Uncle Bobs gets two thumbs down!

My mother-n-law found me and my wife this storage unit before we moved to Montgomery and here we are!They will not be getting another red dime from me and my wife that's for sure!

Review about: Uncle Bobs Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Never open when convenient! .

Had an Experience with Uncle Bobs?

Comments

Check out all the complaints and lawsuits this company has against them. They are horrid!

Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more MOVE FOR LESS HORRIBLE Move For Less "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..." Read more Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Town to Town Movers - Moving Across Town Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more