1.5

Bad Service: I just received a folded up badly tapped termination notice on my door by the local manager because i called uncle bobs corporate (on march 24)asking about their forgiveness policy on late fees if you are sick and can not pay on time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Uncle Bobs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Uncle Bobs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uncle Bobs and uncle bobs manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Uncle Bobs?

Comments

Local property managers have too much leeway in the big national chain storage companies.They also have incentives to raise rents, collect fees and sell accessories & insurance.

Many companies also don't like it when a matter can't be resolved by local management which frequently has the discretion to do so.

The local manager might have gotten a call or a note in their file.

Also remember it is an adversarial landlord-tenant relationship when dealing in self storage.The landlord or company management view most customers as a sucker or mark willing to accept what ever they throw at them.