After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make a payment we called them over and over they never answered the phone or retuned phone calls no matter how many messages we leave on the ananswering machine.We came today and employee has a very bad attitude, we compliment to her also about all insulation falling from top of the roof damaging our cloth and all our things in there, she walked away talking to herself that it won't damage nothing.

I believe thats the we have our properties in storge to be well taken care off. We called the manager from st. Petersburg twice and lets see how long it takes to answer back. I believe thats why we have insurance for our property not mentioning previous time my wife came and she thought it was small spriders all over her body but NO at that time it was the insulation too, I bought all kind of meds.

and benadryl for her, her body was swollen after coming from there.. any advise.

thanks remmber we are not new customers which i think we are making them money.

turnerm07@yahoo.Com

Review about: Uncle Bobs Manager.

Had an Experience with Uncle Bobs?

Comments

I advise you to take pictures or anything else that is irreplaceable and donate all the other items, you will pay much more than what it is worth in storage fees and from the looks of that place, you will pay more with your health