Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was told that they wouldn't auction off belongings if paid by Friday yet they auctioned it off on Thursday what a setup. Made my compliant and these are the words they stand on "you didn't pay" then he says they don't get paid for auction however had issues with this man since moving my belongings in their facility.

Most of my belongings were sentimental and can never replace. Keep in mind I had these belongings in Bay Shore for 7 years. They can atest that when I got a letter about auction that day or day after it was bought up to date. I would sell my body before allowing it to be auctioned!

Since this time I have attempted several suicides! My entire family archives has been with me. I can't help but cry because of the carelessness and disregard to my belongings. Please, DO NOT TRUST UNCLE BOB's!!!!!!

Now they've changed their name.

They are still crooked. I am not the only one this has been done to and sure it won't be the last!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uncle Bobs Storage Unit.

Comments

#1342056

What they say is irrelevant. They have to comply with the state statute TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

If they did not do so, you have a winning case in court.

Stop being sad and get to work finding out if you have a case. I would bet 90 percent chance that you do and can collect big money.

to Anonymous Palm Bay, Florida, United States #1342198

Yes! I have hired a lawyer. Working on getting resolved.