your staff member Lionel at your storage facility located in Mableton Ga , Veterans Memorial hwy, called me to alert me in regards to my storage compartment door not being locked properly, Lionel call possibly saved me thousands of dollars if someone had burglarized my storage space, I really was very grateful that Mr. Lionel was performing his Job today.

also Lionel was very courteous.

I really give high his customer service high marks, hopefully Uncle Bob's will acknowledge Lionel commitment and Customer Service. Lionel should be rewarded by uncle for his professionalism and honesty also because of Lionel I will choose Uncle Bobs next time I need to pay for a storage space.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of uncle bobs customer care. Uncle Bobs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned uncle bobs customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Uncle Bobs.

Comments