Received call from Uncle Bobs Storage saying my unit was unlocked.I showed up and the lock was locked but the skidding lock on unit was in unlocked position.
Found $800 of tools missing. Within 3 days i can to move my things out....and found my unit unlocked AGAIN IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION. They didn't notice it, yet they have knowledge that it involved an employee. They claimed to have gotten rid of that employee.
Yet at least 11 other units have been broken into with no damage to pad locks.
What's "COINCIDENCE" is that the lock cannot be closed without picking it the same way they got it open.These employees they fired......i was led to believe one was the locksmith.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Stolen Property
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "You can never access your stuff when you need too! If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l. They suck! I..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "I was promised 5000.00$ for a loan,& simce I had bad credt they told me to send them money to improve my credit score.in all I..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."