8350 S Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, TX 77075, USA
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Our unit at 8350 S. Sam Houston Pkwy E in Houston Texas had everything stolen: furniture, appliances, lawn and garden. We had everything for a 3500 sq. ft. home housed here. Mervin Mejia is the site manager. Ken Ural is his manager - Richard Rodriguez is Corp.office. No one has cooperated or returned phone calls. The cameras were pointed away from our unit, gates are left open and no one can explain why unit alarm did not go off. Police report filed. We feel very strong this was an inside job. The receptionist told us 28 other units have been tampered with.

If anyone else has been a victim at this location please contact us:

If you see any of these items anywhere in Houston area please let us know. thank you.

If you rented a unit from Uncle Bobs located at 8350 S. Sam Houston Pkwy E. ( by Pearland Pkwy and beltway 8) and your unit was vandalized, we need to hear from you.

We were vandalized and the circumstances are very shady. Management = Mervin Mejia Manager and Ken Ural = District Manager - refuses to cooperate. Not once did Mervin or Ken attempt to go view the unit with me after I reported theft. Cameras pointing in wrong direction, We are not allowed to view any video, etc....

Our whole home was taken, worse yet, items that cannot be replaced.

Any help is appreciated. If you see any of these items anywhere please let us know.

Thank you.

Reason of review: robbery/theft.

I didn't like: Stole my house full of furniture, Rude and disrespectful area manager, Rude and unhelpful customer service.

Had an Experience with Uncle Bobs?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1256357

You are a *** if you think its an inside job. Its not Fort Knox, its a gated facility. Get over yourself and get a bigger house.

to Anonymous #1256361

Do you know them?Probably not.

Do you know why they had their stuff in storage? Probably not. Shut the *** up.

You dont know if they were in between houses, had just moved to the area and didnt have a place yet, were getting ready to move and had been storing the stuff.I think it's pretty petty of YOU to ASSume that you know why they didnt have the stuff in a house.