Uncle Bobs - Stolen property/ Unit broken into 2x within a week
Received call from Uncle Bobs Storage saying my unit was unlocked.I showed up and the lock was locked but the skidding lock on unit was in unlocked position.
Found $800 of tools missing. Within 3 days i can to move my things out....and found my unit unlocked AGAIN IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION. They didn't notice it, yet they have knowledge that it involved an employee. They claimed to have gotten rid of that employee.
Yet at least 11 other units have been broken into with no damage to pad locks.
What's "COINCIDENCE" is that the lock cannot be closed without picking it the same way they got it open.These employees they fired......i was led to believe one was the locksmith.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "I'm going to preface this bad review with the fact that the FIRST move I ever used movers for was just under 2 years ago and I hired Done Right..."
- "Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive..."
- "Wisdek, a SEO company based in Ontario Canada, offers a Satisfaction Guarantee on their webpage.But what does that really mean? Absolutely nothing. The only reason I chose to..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "I purchased a Jeep trailhawk on June 17th from Patterson Jeep in Kilgore, Texas. It was a dealer trade. This was the worst car buying experience I have ever had!..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "Silverware dirty, for the inconvience they give you a card gor something free but you have to purchase something to get the free item, and they give you the wrong..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."