Uncle Bobs - Stolen property/ Unit broken into 2x within a week
Received call from Uncle Bobs Storage saying my unit was unlocked.I showed up and the lock was locked but the skidding lock on unit was in unlocked position.
Found $800 of tools missing. Within 3 days i can to move my things out....and found my unit unlocked AGAIN IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION. They didn't notice it, yet they have knowledge that it involved an employee. They claimed to have gotten rid of that employee.
Yet at least 11 other units have been broken into with no damage to pad locks.
What's "COINCIDENCE" is that the lock cannot be closed without picking it the same way they got it open.These employees they fired......i was led to believe one was the locksmith.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "****THE WORST COMPANY EVER**** Don't use this company. Unless you want to be abused and ripped off. They are very shady and sneaky. They give you a quote..."
- "Where can I begin!!!! FIRST OFF, save yourself some time and sanity and do not shop online from this fraudulent retailer! They will make the "human error and mistake that..."
- "I took my dog in for surgery for Pyometra and she ended up with a damaged esophagus due to the tubes they used during surgery. Not only did Banfield..."
- "Timmy Young is now going by Timmy Young Driveway Seal Coating. I could tell this guy was a *** artist about 30 seconds in to our first conversation. I was..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "Sergio Zambrano stole $ 50,000 from my company. Sergio used the money to bail out his brother Jahaziel Zambrano for HOME INVASION ROBBERY and then he ran. Sergio Zambrano..."