Received call from Uncle Bobs Storage saying my unit was unlocked.I showed up and the lock was locked but the skidding lock on unit was in unlocked position.
Found $800 of tools missing. Within 3 days i can to move my things out....and found my unit unlocked AGAIN IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION. They didn't notice it, yet they have knowledge that it involved an employee. They claimed to have gotten rid of that employee.
Yet at least 11 other units have been broken into with no damage to pad locks.
What's "COINCIDENCE" is that the lock cannot be closed without picking it the same way they got it open.These employees they fired......i was led to believe one was the locksmith.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Stolen Property
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I'm going to preface this bad review with the fact that the FIRST move I ever used movers for was just under 2 years ago and I hired Done Right..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "I was promised 5000.00$ for a loan,& simce I had bad credt they told me to send them money to improve my credit score.in all I..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Booked a Car. When we arrived late and tired at the airport, Europcar did not have the car we booked. Europcar Forced us to pay £120 more for a different..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."