Uncle Bobs - BELONGINGS AUCTIONED

Jan 23
review #472555 contact

I LOST MY JOB DURING THE TIME I HAD MY STORAGE I HAVE 9 CHILDREN AND ALL I HAVE IN STORAGE IS OUR CLOTHES AND SHOES I DID EVERYTHING I COULD AND EVEN BEGGED THEM IF THEY COULD LOWER THE PRICE THAT I OWE DUE TO HARDSHIP THEY SAID THEY CAN OFFER 75% OFF OF BILL OR 80.00 DOLLARS OFF BUT U GOTTA PAY FOR THE NEXT MONTH I REALLY NEED OUR CLOTHES MY CHILDREN WEAR THE SAME CLOTHING TO SCHOOL EVERY WEEK ITS AT A POINT WHERE CHILDREN AT SCHOOL ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM WHERE THEY DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL IF I EVER HAD TO MOVE AGAIN I WOULD NEVER EVER USE BOBS STORAGE I WILL ALSO PASS THE WORD ON TO OTHERS THIS IS THE CANDLER RD LOCATION IN DECATUR GA THEY DONT HELP U TRY TO GET UR BELONGING FROM BEING AUCTIONED OFF THATS ALL I HAVE WHAT I HAVE IN STORAGE ALL I WANT IS OUR CLOTHES AND SHOES AINT NOTHING OF VALUE IS IN THE STORAGE EXCEPT A TV THAT I PAID 25.00 FOR MY BELONGINGS GO UP FOR AUCTION TOMORROW AT 9:00A.M

62dc3b3
2.5
Had an experience with Uncle Bobs?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Apr 21 Buffalo, New York

I think all that are commenting on this topic are
probably employees of Uncle Bob's. There's alot that
people should know about companies,they are there to
assist you with your needs but if you don't pay your
bill after they offered you a percentage then it's right
to sale your belongings, you sign the contract giving them the right to do so if payment is not received a certain time frame,so in that said don't try to put it all on them.

anonymous

Jan 23

Why did you put clothes and shoes in storage? Most people put big things in storage. There isn't anything wrong with kids wearing the same clothes to school on a weekly basis. It would be different if it was the same clothing every day. Also when you type in all capitals that means you are yelling at us. Maybe you should learn how to spell. There isn't any word spelled "u." There should be an apostrophe between the t and the s in the word "it's." There should also be an apostrophe between the n and the t in the would "don't." There isn't any such word as "wanna." Also there isn't a word spelled "ur." It should be "you're." There should also be an apostrophe between the n and the t in the word "ain't." In my opinion there isn't a correct word "ain't" You also left out a lot of punctuation.

Jan 23 Los Angeles, California

So you didn't pay your bill and you're upset that they won't reduce it for you? Why do you think you're entitled to that? They have their expenses to pay. When you got the storage unit, you signed a contract saying you'd pay. You didn't keep up you end of the deal.

Jan 23 Warren, Michigan

From what I read, they did reduce it by 75%. Makes me think op wanted it to be free just because they are having a hard time. Well, everyone is having a hard time. smh

×
You were reading a complaint about Uncle Bobs.
Filing a new complaint about
×